Baoshan selected i2 Supplier Relationship Management as well as Distributed Order Execution and Supply Chain Operating Services with a goal of bringing added efficiency to its business.
What does SCOS stand for?
SCOS stands for Supply Chain Operating Services (i2)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCOS
We have 54 other meanings of SCOS in our Acronym Attic
- Scottish Chamber of Safety
- Service Center Organization Study
- Single Class of Stock (taxes; S corporations)
- Small Computer and Office Systems (Honeywell)
- Smart Card Operating System (software)
- Spacecraft Operating System
- Stabschef Operative Schulung (German: Chief of Staff Operational Training; Swiss Armed Forces)
- Standard Course of Study
- Standing Conference on Organizational Symbolism
- Sub-System Computer Operating System
- Surveillance, Collection, & Operations Support
- System Checkout Procedure
- Sarasota Coalition on Substance Abuse, Inc. (Sarasota, FL)
- Spastic Centres of South Australia
- Stockton Center on Successful Aging (Richard Stockton College of New Jersey)
- Sullivan County Soccer Association (Tennessee)
- Sustainable Commercialization of Seeds in Africa (USAID)
- Student Chapter of the Society of American Archivists
- South City Open Studio and Gallery (St. Louis, MO)
- South Carolina Occupational Safety Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
These solutions are delivered on i2's Supply Chain Operating Services platform, which can help retailers reduce the risk and manage the complexities associated with integration and master data management.
All i2 solutions are supported by i2 Supply Chain Operating Services (SCOS), a standards-based, open and unified architecture to run collaboration and planning solutions across its supply chains, and Content and Data Services designed to leverage the latest emerging technologies and standards to improve a company's content and data quality.
Supply Chain Operating Services - This SAB is dedicated to
i2's Supply Chain Operating Services (SCOS) was developed to support easy data integration with other core business processes based in existing supply chain and ERP applications.
Nasdaq:ITWO), the leading provider of end-to-end supply chain management solutions, today announced the introduction of Supply Chain Operating Services (SCOS).