Barrett and Aberdeen Group representatives can provide insights into the data gathered from 178 enterprises during the research on supply chain inventory management procedures, experiences and intentions.
What does SCIM stand for?
SCIM stands for Supply Chain Inventory Management
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCIM
We have 20 other meanings of SCIM in our Acronym Attic
- Sensitive Compartmented Information Monitor
- Service Capability Interaction Manager (3GPP)
- Simple Cloud Identity Management (cloud computing)
- Single-Chip Integration Module
- Smart Common Input Method
- Speech Communications Index Meter
- Spinal Cord Independence Measure
- Squirrel Cage Induction Motor
- Standard Cubic Inches per Minute
- Supersonic Cruise Intercept Missile
- System, Component, Item, Module
- Software Controlled Integrated Memory Architecture
- Standing Committee on Immigration and Multicultural Affairs (Australia)
- Systems and Cybernetics in Management (journal)
- Supply Chain Initiative on Modified Agricultural Crops (UK)
- St. Christopher Iba Mar Diop College of Medicine (Luton, England, UK)
- Security Components Message Exchange Format
- Scottish Clinical Information Management in Practice (Scotland, UK)
- Scottish Clinical Information Management in Primary Care
- Single Chip Integration Module Reference Manual
Samples in periodicals archive:
The initial applications focused on advanced analysis for new product and technology development, but the ease of use of DecisionSite helped it expand quickly into other areas such as equipment productivity, cycle time reduction, and supply chain inventory management.
He also played key roles in bringing technologies to the market, including the development of the Universal Product Code for item identification, the original IBM PC, CAM (Computer Assisted Manufacturing), Just-in-Time inventory management, and Quick Response - supply chain inventory management.