Plans for new statutory requirements for training and licensing GM crop growers and handlers, compulsory public notification and registration, strict liability on growers for any contamination and a ban on GM crops in and around statutory conservation areas have gone out to public consultation, to the disappointment of the cross-industry GM crop group Supply Chain Initiative on Modified Agricultural Crops.
What does SCIMAC stand for?
SCIMAC stands for Supply Chain Initiative on Modified Agricultural Crops (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Speech Communications Index Meter
- Spinal Cord Independence Measure
- Squirrel Cage Induction Motor
- Standard Cubic Inches per Minute
- Supersonic Cruise Intercept Missile
- Supply Chain Inventory Management
- System, Component, Item, Module
- Software Controlled Integrated Memory Architecture
- Standing Committee on Immigration and Multicultural Affairs (Australia)
- Systems and Cybernetics in Management (journal)
- St. Christopher Iba Mar Diop College of Medicine (Luton, England, UK)
- Security Components Message Exchange Format
- Scottish Clinical Information Management in Practice (Scotland, UK)
- Scottish Clinical Information Management in Primary Care
- Single Chip Integration Module Reference Manual
- Service Center Information Management System (U.S. Department of Agriculture)
- Self-Cancelling Installment Note
- Shell Companies in Nigeria
- Site Change Implementation Notice
- Smart Community International Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
The statement backs the co-existence framework recommended by the Supply Chain Initiative on Modified Agricultural Crops to deliver the 0.
This is three times less than the 80m separation distance specified by the Supply Chain Initiative on Modified Agricultural Crops.