In addition, Kennametal achieved Caterpillar's Supplier Quality Excellence Process Recertification MQ11006, which is presented to suppliers that demonstrate a commitment to Caterpillar's objective to implement a culture for zero defects among its supply base.
What does SQEP stand for?
SQEP stands for Supplier Quality Excellence Process (Caterpillar supplier approval system)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SQEP
We have 1 other meaning of SQEP in our Acronym Attic
- Supplier Quality Engineer
- Supplier Quality Excellence
- Systems Quality Engineering
- SBus Quad Ethernet Controller
- Surface-layer Quantum Effective Density of States
- Speech Quality Expert Group
- Spoken Queries in European Languages
- Software Quality Evaluation Plan
- Software Quality Evaluation Program
- Suitably Qualified & Experienced Personnel
- Société Québécoise pour l'Étude de la Religion (French: Quebec Society for the Study of Religion; also seen as QSSR; Canada)
- Software Quality Evaluation Record
- Survey, Question, Experiment, Recite, Reflect, and Review (education; scientific inquiry)
- Société Québécoise d'études Théâtrales (Quebec Society for Theater Studies)
- Software Quality Engineering and Test
- Square Enix (video game company; Japan)
- Safe Quality Foods
- Saucier Quail Farm (Columbia, MS)
- Sectoral Qualifications Framework
- Semaine Québécoise des Familles (French: Quebec Family Week; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has been awarded Bronze Level Supplier Quality Excellence Process certification from Caterpillar Inc.
The company, which is based in Crondal Road, received a bronze award for the Caterpillar Supplier Quality Excellence Process - becoming one of the first Caterpillar suppliers in the UK, and the first UK-based precision engineering company, to achieve this award.