Currently the big three have herds of Supplier Quality Auditors criss-crossing the land running audits.
What does SQA stand for?
SQA stands for Supplier Quality Auditor (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SQA
We have 46 other meanings of SQA in our Acronym Attic
- Society of Quantitative Analysts (Rutledge, MO)
- Software Quality Assurance
- Speed, Quickness, Agility (various games)
- Sperm Quality Analyzer
- Squamish (Amtrak station code; Squamish, Canada)
- Statistical Quality Analysis
- Status Quo Ante (Latin: The Way Things Were Before)
- Sterling Quality Achievement
- Supplier Quality Analyst
- Supplier Quality Assurance
- System Quality Assurance
- System Quality Assurance/Engineering
- Software Quality Assurance/Performance Evaluation
- Same Question As Above
- Scottish Quality Assurance Agency
- Sequa Corp (stock symbol)
- Sistema de Queixas de Agressões Ambientais
- Société Québécoise des Astronomes Amateurs
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- Sultan Qaboos Air Academy (Oman)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chett Warzusen, Senior Supplier Quality Auditor at Alcatel noted, "Alcatel, like many companies, is seeking to continuously improve the quality of its products and has been encouraging all its suppliers to become TL 9000 certified.