Supplier Improvement Metrics are now closely tied to Q1 status, so suppliers know exactly where they stand.
What does SIM stand for?
SIM stands for Supplier Improvement Metrics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIM
We have 354 other meanings of SIM in our Acronym Attic
- Stress-in-Motion (road safety technology)
- Stress-Induced Martensite
- Structured Illumination Microscopy
- Submarine Intended Movement
- Subscriber Identification Module (PCS)
- Subscriber Identity Module (ETSI GSM technical specification)
- Subscription Identity Module
- Sudan Interior Mission
- Sulfur Reduction, Indole Production, Motility
- Sunday Inquirer Magazine
- Supplier Information Management
- Surat Izin Mengemudi (Indonesian driving license)
- Switch Input Matrix
- Symantec Incident Manager
- Synchronization Interface Module (Telabs)
- Syrasoft Internet Manager (Syrasoft LLC)
- System Identity Manager (software)
- System Impact Message
- System Integration Manager
- System Integration Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
The award honors suppliers who have exceeded rigorous performance standards in cost, quality and delivery as measured by the Supplier Improvement Metrics.
The World Excellence Achievement Award is a prestigious annual award honoring Ford production suppliers who have met and exceeded rigorous standards for performance in cost, quality and delivery as measured by the Supplier Improvement Metrics (SIM); Commodity-specific metrics are used for non-production suppliers.