Supplier Corrective Action Requests, or CARs, can be the most challenging and time consuming of all corrective and preventative actions.
What does SCAR stand for?
SCAR stands for Supplier Corrective Action Request (Lucas Aerospace)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCAR
We have 66 other meanings of SCAR in our Acronym Attic
- Standing Committee on Agricultural Research
- Strathclyde Conflict and Resolution
- Strike Chart of Autonomic Response
- Strike Control And Reconnaissance
- Strike Coordination and Reconnaissance (US DoD doctrine for joint fire support)
- Subcontractor Corrective Action Report
- Subsequent Contract Application Review
- Sun Cities Animal Rescue (Glendale, AZ)
- Super Cheap Artificial Retina
- Supersonic Cruise Aircraft Research
- Support, Collection, Assessment and Reporting
- Suppressor of Camp Receptor
- Suspected Child Abuse Report
- Sulfates, Clouds and Radiation - America
- Smoke, Cloud and Radiation - Brazil (experiment)
- Sulfates, Clouds and Radiation - Brazil
- SOF Combat Assault Rifle - Heavy
- SOF Combat Assault Rifle - Light
- Schedule, Cost, And Risk Assessment
- Selective Compliance Assembly Robot Arm (Rhino Robotics Ltd.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Capabilities include the ability for suppliers to globally access their Parts Per Million (PPM's), Dana's Non Conformance Material Reports (NCMR), Supplier Corrective Action Request (SCAR's), improvement plans and other quality measurements on a real time basis.
Pilgrim's Supplier Focus features online inspection plans and procedures, integrated receiving and inspection systems, sophisticated skip lot algorithms, nonconformance management, closed-loop supplier Corrective Action Request (SCAR) process, and online reporting and supplier analysis.