The following quality fundamentals should be incorporated in your supplier audit program to maximize the effectiveness of your audit team: * Define your process.
What does SAP stand for?
SAP stands for Supplier Audit Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SAP
We have 795 other meanings of SAP in our Acronym Attic
- Student Assistance Program
- Sub Area Policy (city planning)
- Subatomic Particles
- Substance Abuse Professional
- Substituted Accounting Period (various locations)
- Suffer After Purchase
- Summer Arts Program (various locations)
- Super Absorbent Polymer
- Super Absorbent Powder
- Superior Air Parts
- Surface Attack Permit (US Navy)
- Survivable Adaptive Planning
- Suspended Acoustical Panel (ceiling)
- Sustainable Agriculture Program (various organizations)
- Svenska Arbetar Partiet (Swedish Social Democratic Party)
- Symbolic Assembler Program
- Symbolic Assembly Program
- Synapse-Associated Protein
- Sync Alignment Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
The association says the Food Safety and Quality Systems Supplier Audit Program initially will begin with an estimated 100 to 500 audits, but once things get underway, NFPA expects the program to grow to several thousand audits annually over the next five years.
We also own a quality consulting company that helps many of our clients put into place supplier certification programs, supplier audit programs, and quality inspection programs.