Other terms increase pensions through an enhanced formula for calculating benefits, improve dependents' life insurance coverage and sickness and accident and supplementary unemployment benefits, and liberalize funeral leave to include sons, daughters, and brothers- and sisters-in-law, effective September 1994.
What does SUB stand for?
SUB stands for Supplementary Unemployment Benefits
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SUB
We have 45 other meanings of SUB in our Acronym Attic
- Subject Marker
- Subwoofer (bass frequency speaker)
- Surabaya, Indonesia - Juanda Airport (Airport Code)
- Subsistence Expense Allowance
- Subcutaneous (under the skin)
- Under (Prefix)
- Subordinate Joint Information Bureau (US DoD)
- Student Union Building 1 (George Mason University; Fairfax, VA)
- Submarines, Allied Command Atlantic
- Submarine Advanced Combat System
- Submarine Force, Pacific Fleet Administration (US Navy)