CoGS also approved a regulation to respond to changes in the Quebec Supplemental Pension Plans Act, and approved amendments to the Lay Retirement Plan.
What does SPPA stand for?
SPPA stands for Supplemental Pension Plans Act (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPPA
We have 55 other meanings of SPPA in our Acronym Attic
- Status Plat Production Application
- Statutory Powers and Procedure Act (Canada)
- Statutory Powers Procedure Act (Ontario, Canada)
- Step Pre-Angled
- Strategic Partnership Program Agroterrorism
- Strategic Planning and Program Alignment
- Strategic Policy Planning and Analysis (Canada)
- Structural Plate Pipe-Arch
- Struktura e Përkohshme dhe e Përbashkët Administrative (Albanian: Temporary and Common Administrative Structure, Kosova)
- Sunbelt Promotional Products Association (Mobile, AL)
- Survey of Public Participation in the Arts
- Study of Prevention of Postoperative Atrial Fibrillation (cardiology)
- Society for the Preservation of Physician Assistant History
- Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics
- Scottish Parliament Passage of Bills (law publication; Scotland, UK)
- Shanghai Press and Publication Bureau
- Short Physical Performance Battery
- Speech Perception Production Bilingualism (University of Barcelona; Spain)
- Statens Psykologisk Pedagogiska Bibliotek (Swedish: State Psychological-Pedagogical Library; 1885-2003)
- Strategic Policy and Planning Branch (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the Act to amend the Supplemental Pension Plans Act and other legislative provisions, which simplifies the legislative framework applicable to supplemental pension plans.