The EPA plans to issue a supplemental notice of proposed rulemaking sometime in 2011, in which they will solicit comments regarding a third phase-in to include additional sources.
What does SNPRM stand for?
SNPRM stands for Supplemental Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SNPRM in our Acronym Attic
- Syndicat National des Producteurs de Plants de Pommes de Terre Germés et Fractionnés (French)
- Société Nationale de la Petite Propriété Terrienne
- Short Latency Nonprimary Responses
- Sindicatul National Postasul Roman (Romanian: Romanian National Union Postman)
- Southern Nevada Pug Rescue (Las Vegas, NV)
- Status, Not in Protection (Cisco)
- Substantia Nigra Pars Reticulata
- supplemental notice of proposed rulemaking
- Southwest National Primate Research Center
- Selected Nonpriority List Item(s)
- School of Natural and Physical Sciences (University of Papua New Guinea)
- Shimane Nuclear Power Station (Chugoku Electric Power Co, Inc.; Japan)
- Shoreham Nuclear Power Station (East Shoreham, NY)
- Six Nations Police Service (Canada)
- South Newman Primary School (est. 1976; Newman, Western Australia, Australia)
- Space Nuclear Power System
- States and Nation Policy Summit
- Switched Network Phase Shifters
- Syndicat National des Producteurs de Semences et Griffes d'Asperges (French)
- Syndicat National des Producteurs de Silice pour l'Industrie (French: National Union of Industrial Silicate Producers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recently announced the publication of a supplemental notice of proposed rulemaking with optional methods and procedures for determining localized concentrations of particulate matter (PM) in nonattainment areas where transportation conformity is required for PM2.
The department has the option of issuing a supplemental notice of proposed rulemaking.