The State Department expects to request public comment on a Supplemental Draft Environmental Impact Statement for the proposed pipeline.
What does SDEIS stand for?
SDEIS stands for Supplemental Draft Environmental Impact Statement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of SDEIS in our Acronym Attic
- Sustainable Development Experts Group
- Swamp Dogg Entertainment Group (Canoga Park, CA)
- Social Democratic Egyptian Center
- San Diego Department of Environmental Health (San Diego County, CA)
- South Dakota Environmental Health Association
- Serviced Dispense Equipment Holdings Limited (brewery services equipment; UK)
- Sydney Distance Education High School (Australia)
- South Dakota Energy Infrastructure Authority
- Speech Driven Embodied Interaction Robot
- Supplemental Draft Environmental Impact Report (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Serviced Dispense Equipment Limited (UK)
- San Diego Expressway Limited Partnership
- Single Draft Easy Mode (gaming, Dota All Stars)
- Supplier Development East Midlands (UK)
- Symposium on Diagnostics for Electrical Machines, Power Electronics and Drives
- San Diego Early Music Society (San Diego, California)
- South Dakota Emergency Medical Technicians' Association
- Sustainable Development Extension Network
- State Department of the Environment and Natural Resources (Ukraine)
- Société de Diversification Économique de l'Outaouais
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following an extensive evaluation of alternative environmental designs required by the National Environmental Policy Act, the BLM concluded that the 392 megawatt (gross) option identified in the Supplemental Draft Environmental Impact Statement is the preferred alternative.
The lawsuit alleges that the Corps should prepare a supplemental draft environmental impact statement (SDEIS) on the Bayport project and asserts other challenges to the Corps' review of the Bayport project, including the Corps' delineation of jurisdictional wetlands at the Bayport site.