We're giving them a supplemental channel with the same level of post-click performance.
What does SCH stand for?
SCH stands for Supplemental Channel
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SCH
We have 130 other meanings of SCH in our Acronym Attic
- Standish Community Hospital (Standish, Michigan)
- State Clearinghouse Handbook (California)
- Statistical Clearing House (Australia)
- Student Credit Hour (degree criterion)
- Studies in Contemporary History
- Sub Carrier Horizontal
- Subchorionic Hemorrhage
- Subconjunctival Hemorrhage (bleeding in the mucous membrane touching the eye)
- Superintendence of Cultural Heritage (Malta)
- Supplemental Code Channel
- Supply Chain for Health
- Supporting Checkout
- Supracervical Hysterectomy
- Suprachoroidal Hemorrhage (bleeding above the choroid; between the retina and white of the eye)
- Surface Combustor-Heater
- Swedish Covenant Hospital (Chicago, IL)
- Synchronization Channel
- System Controller Hub (computing)
- Bachelor of School Music
Samples in periodicals archive:
It offers a supplemental channel to build on existing relationships with high- prescribing physicians and a primary channel to connect with hard-to-reach physicians.
The channels transmitted on the reverse link consist of: Access Channel, Enhanced Access Channel, Reverse Common Control Channel, Reverse Pilot Channel (R-PICH), Reverse Dedicated Control Channel (R-DCCH), Reverse Fundamental Channel (R-FCH), Reverse Supplemental Channel 1 (R-SCH1), Reverse Supplemental Channel 2 (R-SCH2), and Reverse Supplemental Code Channels (R-SCCH).
Supplemental channel sales for the three and six months ended June 30, 2009: [TABLE OMITTED] [TABLE OMITTED] Supplemental comparable "same store" channel sales growth for the three months ended June 30, 2009 versus the three months ended June 30, 2008: Channel3 > > % Change Retail > > 15.
Therefore, by 2005 at least one manufacturer will introduce a supplemental channel of distribution.
For companies seeking to augment their distribution via supplemental channels, Business Wire provides turnkey access to a full range of industry-leading webcasting and web-posting/archiving services.
For companies seeking to augment their distribution via supplemental channels, Business Wire provides access to a full range of industry-leading webcasting and web posting/archiving services.
Providing a supplemental channel for online customer service, ClickAGENT allows agents to receive calls from either PC or phone, supporting both traditional circuit switched call centers, and IP-based contact centers.