SNVC will be providing a Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) solution in the area of advanced secure Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) and related Distributed Control Systems (DCS).
What does SCADA stand for?
SCADA stands for Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCADA
We have 13 other meanings of SCADA in our Acronym Attic
- State Crimes Against Democracy
- Statistics Center Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
- Subsonic Cruise Armed Decoy
- Support for Computing in Academic Departments
- Survival Kit Air Droppable
- Suspended Catch Air Device
- Systems and Control Archive at Dallas (University of Texas, Dallas)
- South Carolina Automobile Dealers Association
- Southern California Asian Deaf Association (est. 1999)
- State of California Auto Dismantlers Association (est. 1959; Sacramento, CA)
- Supervisory Control and Data Analysis
- System Control and Data Acquisition (manufacturing)
- Scatter Correction Algorithm for Digitally Acquired Radiographs
- Supply Chain Agent Decision Aid System
- South Carolina Asset Development Collaborative (trade association)
- South Central Alabama Development Commission (Montgomery, AL)
- Standard Central Air Data Computer
- Subic Clark Alliance for Development Council (est. 2001; Philippines)
- Southeastern Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence (Lebanon, CT)
- Structural Consulting and Design Development, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Production monitoring and control Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) software typically includes data acquisition, process monitoring and alarming, regulatory or continuous control, some sort of supervisory control, an operator interface, and management reporting.
HMI-3000 has all of the above, plus remote supervisory control and data acquisition.
These high-performance radio modems are designed for the Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) market where robustness and reliability are paramount.
While this strengthens the cause for supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems to improve grid reliability, vendors often fail to present a convincing business case and electrical utility personnel fail to demonstrate a clear justification for investment on SCADA to the approving officers despite being convinced of its need.
CygNet ETM -- which stands for Enterprise Transaction Management -- is unique in the supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) software industry.
CygNet ETM (Enterprise Transaction Management) is the automation industry's first true supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) system that offers users a cost-effective, high performance and infinitely scalable software solution for enterprise-wide management and distribution of real-time production information.
com) has announced the addition of World Market for Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Systems in Gas & Oil Pipeline Operations and Gas Distribution Utilities: 2003-2005 to their offering.