Supervisory Border Patrol Agent Woody Lee, who is tasked with being the liaison between CBP field officers and the technology office, said many contractors accustomed to working for the Defense Department don't understand that they are dealing with a law enforcement agency.
What does SBPA stand for?
SBPA stands for Supervisory Border Patrol Agent
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SBPA
We have 25 other meanings of SBPA in our Acronym Attic
- Smart Breech Plate Adapter
- Solvent Based Pure Acrylic
- Solvent-Based Pure Acrylic
- South Bay Professional Association (Torrance, CA)
- Southeast Black Publishers Association
- Southerners Band Parents Association
- Standards-Based Performance Awards
- Standby Bond Purchase Agreement
- Standby Bond Purchase Agreements
- Stoney Brook Preferred Applicator
- Surface Bound Phosphomonoesterase Activity
- Surrey Black Police Association (UK)
- Sussex Black Police Association (UK)
- Systems Boiler Pendant Adapter
- Southern Border Provinces Administration Centre (Thailand)
- Santa Barbara Performing Arts League (California)
- Small Business Policy Branch (Canada)
- South Belfast Partnership Board (Northern Ireland, UK)
- Space-Based Particle Beam
- School Board of Palm Beach County (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lou Patch, a supervisory Border Patrol agent in El Paso, confirmed that at least one agent opened fire during the Monday incident and said an investigation was under way, headed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Jesus Rodriguez is a supervisory border patrol agent whose territory stretches from the New Mexico border almost all the way to California, and includes Organ Pipe.