The command's Supervisor of Shipbuilding (SUPSHIP) Gulf Coast site (SSGC) provides the ILS process for new ship construction - more than 50 percent of the nation's new ships are delivered from SSGC, while it's Southeast Regional Maintenance Center (SERMC) Site located aboard Naval Station (NS) Mayport, delivers ILS for ship repair and modernization.
What does SOSNN stand for?
SOSNN stands for Supervisor of Shipbuilding (Newport News)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Senior Officer Software Management
- Some One Save Me
- Source of Supply Modifier
- System of System Methodologies
- Save Our Slidell Memorial Hospital
- Surveillance of Occupational Stress and Mental Illness
- Senior Officer Ship Maintenance and Repair Course
- Slovak Office of Standards, Metrology and Testing (Slovakia)
- Southern Ontario Seismic Network
- South of South Neighborhood Association (Philadelphia, PA)
- Same Old Same Old
- Souls of Steel Orchestra (Canada)
- South of Sweden Orchestra
- Spouse or Significant Other
- Stability Operations and Support Operations
- State Owned, State Operated
- Subsystems of Second Order Arithmetic (book; Stephen G. Simpson)
- Security in Opportunistic and Social Networks (Workshop)
- Society for Social Development (India)
- South of Scotland O League (UK; also seen as SOSOL; aka South of Scotland Orienteering League)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leslie Elkin, supervisor of shipbuilding in Groton; and John P.
In addition to its internal review, Northrop quickly notified the Navy's supervisor of shipbuilding, and the Naval Criminal Investigative Service has launched its own investigation into the matter.
From 2003 to 2006, Captain Lundblad served as Program Manager's Representative at the Supervisor of Shipbuilding, Gulf Coast.
His previous duty stations include Supervisor of Shipbuilding, Conversion and Repair Gulf Coast, Pascagoula, Miss.
Navy to provide engineering and technical services for the Supervisor of Shipbuilding, (SUPSHIP) Gulf Coast (SSGC).
I am very pleased with both the level of completion and the performance of the systems tested during the sea trial," said CAPT Phil Johnson, supervisor of Shipbuilding, Conversion and Repair, Pascagoula.
45 million award to its subsidiary, Southwest Marine, by the Supervisor of Shipbuilding and Repair, San Diego, Calif.