| KUWAIT, Nov 28 (KUNA) -- The Ministry of Interior is enforcing strict and continuous supervision and inspection of performance for all police bodies and officers participating in protection of security, transparency, integrity and credibility of 2012 National Assembly Elections.
What does S&I stand for?
S&I stands for Supervision and Inspection (USACE)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of S&I
We have 3 other meanings of S&I in our Acronym Attic
- Salt and Ice
- Savings and Investment
- Science & Industry (gaming, Half-Life mod)
- Science and Innovation Network (British Foreign and Commonwealth Office; UK)
- Security and Intelligence (various organizations)
- Seminaries and Institutes of Religion
- Sensing and Imaging (terahertz science)
- Standardization & Interoperability
- Strategy and Innovation (various companies)
- Suction and Irrigation (surgery)
- Supervision and Interpretation (medical)
- Supply and Installation
- Survey & Investigation
- Switchgear and Instrumentation Limited (electrical control)
- Systems and Information
- Security and Investigative Activities Program
- Synchronization and Integration Group
- Security and Intelligence Office
- Survey & Investigation Staff
- Systems and Information Technology Group (TRW)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The English version of SFDA's website notes that the working procedures were introduced to "strengthen the supervision to the production of medical devices, and standardize medical device supervision and inspection.
The Republic of Djibouti, represented by the National Authorising Officer, released general procurement notice (GPN) for technical assistance for the supervision and inspection of the installation of supplies for the national dispatching centre and the transformer substation in the City of Djibouti.
CTTL was authorized by the State General Administration of Quality Supervision and Inspection and Quarantine (AQSIQ) and the Ministry of Information Industry (MII).
Each factory in China submits samples of liquor to the Standard Sample Center of the province after passing final inspection at the Quality Supervision and Inspection Institute and before real production.