To answer this question, one must realize that agricultural education is unique because of two intracurricular components: the supervised agricultural experience (SAE) program, which provides opportunity for students to practice work-based skills, and the student FFA organization, which fosters leadership skill development.
What does SAE stand for?
SAE stands for Supervised Agricultural Experience
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAE
We have 241 other meanings of SAE in our Acronym Attic
- Stafford Act Employee
- Stamped Addressed Envelope
- Stand Alone Edit
- Stand Alone Executive
- Standard American English
- Standard Australian English
- Strategic Account Executive
- Study of Artillery Effects
- Substance Abuse Evaluation
- Suitable Alternative Employment
- Surface Artificielle d'Escalade (French)
- Suspended Access Equipment
- Sustainable Agriculture Education
- Syarikat Azmir Engineering (Malaysia)
- System Architecture Evolution (3GPP)
- Systems Application Engineering, Inc.
- Systems Architecture & Engineering
- Society of Automotive Engineers Aerospace Avionic System Division
- Service Architecture Evolution Gateway
- Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan
Samples in periodicals archive:
To be eligible for the degree, members must have earned and productively invested $7,500 through a supervised agricultural experience in which they start, own or hold a professional position in an existing agricultural enterprise, as well as demonstrating outstanding leadership and community involvement.
Selections were based on the applicant's academic record, FFA and other school and community activities, supervised agricultural experience program in agricultural education, career plans and financial need.