Liu and Marko Robnik, Supersymmetric quantum mechanics based on higher excited states II: a few new examples of isospectral partner potentials, 1997.
What does SUSYQM stand for?
SUSYQM stands for Supersymmetric Quantum Mechanics
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Sheffield University Students Union
- South-Ural State University (Chelyabinsk, Russia)
- Southampton University Students' Union
- Staffordshire University Students' Union (UK)
- Swansea University Stundents' Union (Wales, UK)
- Schweizer Unterwasser-Sport-Verband
- Small Unit Support Vehicle
- Start-Up Software
- Standard Urban Storm Water Mitigation Plan (California)
- Supersymmetry (physics)
- Sahand University of Technology (Tabriz, Iran)
- Samford University Theatre
- Satellite User Terminal
- Science University of Tokyo (Tokyo, Japan)
- Selective Usage Takeback
- Service Use Occupation Tax (Illinois, USA)
- Severity Utility Table
- Sharif University of Technology
- Single Unit Test
- Single Unit Truck (transportation classification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Looking first at fundamentals then at applications, they discuss such topics as operator formalism in quantum mechanics, supersymmetric quantum mechanics, potential algebra, isospectral deformations, singular potentials in supersymmetric quantum mechanics, and natanzon potentials.