WASHINGTON, March 3 /PRNewswire/ -- The Nasdaq Stock Market(R) announced today that trading was halted in Superior National Insurance Group, Inc.
What does SNIG stand for?
SNIG stands for Superior National Insurance Group, Inc. (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SNIG
We have 1 other meaning of SNIG in our Acronym Attic
- Social Network Integrated Friend Finder (mobile messaging)
- Study of Nasal Insulin to Fight Forgetfulness (clinical trial)
- Scotland & Northern Ireland Forum for Environmental Research
- Stupidly Named Internet Football League (game)
- Sitting Naked In Front Of Computer
- Subtractively Normalized Interfacial Fourier Transform Infrared Spectra (SNIFTERS is used in chemical analysis)
- Subtractively Normalized Interfacial Fourier Transform IR Spectroscopy
- Same Name in Game (online gaming)
- Sat-Nav Induced Grounding (computer security)
- Sistema Nacional de Informação Geográfica (Portuguese: National System of Geographic Information)
- Sustained Non-Inflationary Growth
- Secure Numerical Internetwork Information Centre (Culturecom Holdings Limited, China)
- Syndicat National des Infirmières et Infirmiers Libéraux (French)
- Système National d'Informations Inter Régimes de l'Assurance Maladie (French: National Information System Inter Plans Health Insurance)
- Saheed Nurul Islam Mahavidyalaya (Indian educational organization)
- Scanning Near-Field Infrared Microscope (imaging)
- Scottish News in Minnesota (newsletter)
- Simultaneous Noise and Impedance Matching (amplifiers)
- Simultaneous Noise and Input Matching
- Sistema Nacional de Informacion e Integracion de Mercados (Galician: National Information System and Market Integration; Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS Chart: SUPERIOR'S LONG SLIDE Stock in Superior National Insurance Group, Inc.
In addition, although the company announced a settlement of the litigation related to the 1998 sale of its workers' compensation business to Superior National Insurance Group, Inc.
gov, under "Filings & Forms (EDGAR)," for Superior National Insurance Group, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 17, 2001 SNTL Corporation, formerly Superior National Insurance Group, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 19, 2000 Los Angeles County Superior Court Continues Commissioner Quackenbush's Motion to June 1, 2000 in Order for United States Bankruptcy Court to Rule Superior National Insurance Group, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 1, 2000 Superior National Insurance Group, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 28, 2000 Superior National Insurance Group, Inc.