The hotel is one of only two hotels in Manhattan to earn the prestigious ENERGY STAR award, which exemplifies superior energy performance and efficiency.
What does SEP stand for?
SEP stands for Superior Energy Performance (certification program)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEP
We have 443 other meanings of SEP in our Acronym Attic
- Storage Enclosure Processor
- Stowarzyszenie Elektrykow Polskich (Polish: Association of Polish Electrical Engineers)
- Strain Energy Partitioning
- Strategic Economic Plan
- Strategic Execution Planning
- Strategische Erfolgspositionen (German: strategic success positions)
- Strathclyde European Partnership Ltd (UK)
- Student Exchange Program
- Summer Education Program
- Summer Enrichment Program
- Supplemental Environmental Program
- Supplemental Environmental Projects (US EPA)
- Supplementary Environmental Project (EPA)
- Support Electronics Package (US NASA)
- Support/Standard Equipment Plan
- Supportive Employment Program (various organizations)
- Surface Electrical Properties
- Sustainable Energy Partnership (various locations)
- Sustainable Energy Plan (various locations)
- Swine Enzootic Pneumonia (mycoplasmosis)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These types of drives are used in different frequency applications, and demonstrate superior energy performance.
The Chrysler Building had previously earned the EnergyStar label, the national symbol for superior energy performance.
As an ENERGY STAR partner, we value superior energy performance in our organization -- it's good for our bottom line and good for the environment.
Completely edited throughout, this latest edition includes new chapters on investment grade energy audits and retro-commissioning audits, as well as new information on ISO 50001 and the Superior Energy Performance program.
The property is one of only two hotels in Manhattan to earn the prestigious ENERGY STAR award, which exemplifies superior energy performance and efficiency.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Department of Energy (DOE) have awarded the Energy Star designation to W&H Properties' 1333 Broadway in recognition of the building's superior energy performance.
Our efforts to become more energy efficient at our production facilities are a clear reflection of this commitment and we are extremely pleased to be recognized by the EPA for our superior energy performance at the Redding and Tehachapi cement plants.