WASHINGTON, March 26 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Gilbert Arenas, a 28-year-old member of the NBA's Washington Wizards, was sentenced today in the Superior Court of the District of Columbia to an 18-month suspended prison term and placed on two years of probation for a felony charge of Carrying a Pistol Without a License, announced U.
What does SCDC stand for?
SCDC stands for Superior Court of the District of Columbia
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SCDC
We have 44 other meanings of SCDC in our Acronym Attic
- Same Circus, Different Clowns
- Scheduled Caste Development Corporation (India)
- Scottish Community Development Centre (UK)
- Service Central de Documentation Criminelle (French: Central Criminal Information Service)
- Sheldon Community Development Corporation
- Software Career Discovery Centre
- South Carolina Department of Commerce (Columbia, SC)
- South Carolina Department of Corrections
- South China Diving Club (various locations)
- State Career Development Conference (various locations)
- South Carolina Department of Consumer Affairs
- Southern California Dwarf Car Association (San Diego, CA)
- Snohomish County Democratic Central Committee
- South Canara District Central Cooperative (India)
- Southern California Digital Communications Council
- Southern California Dive Club of the Inland Empire
- South Carolina Deferred Compensation Program
- South Carolina Dressage and Combined Training Association
- Salvage Construction Demolition Diver (Naval Enlisted Classification)
- Same Crap, Different Day
Samples in periodicals archive:
CSPI filed a suit on 8 September with the Superior Court of the District of Columbia asking it to stop MillerCoors from selling Sparks.
Airbus' motion to the Superior Court of the District of Columbia said that Marco Bronckers, a partner in the Brussels office of Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP, used to be an Airbus lawyer.
She has worked pro bono at the Volunteer Attorneys Office of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia, where she represented abused children.
The Superior Court of the District of Columbia granted a motion for summary judgment for Providence Hospital and Denise Easterling.
The resolution cites a recent judicial decision issued by the Superior Court of the District of Columbia.
After a trial before the Superior Court of the District of Columbia, judgment was entered in favor of all defendants.
PSA assists judicial officers in the Superior Court of the District of Columbia and the U.