I have superior canal dehiscence syndrome which gives me vertigo," said John.
What does SCDS stand for?
SCDS stands for Superior Canal Dehiscence Syndrome
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCDS
We have 28 other meanings of SCDS in our Acronym Attic
- Snohomish County Dahlia Society (Washington)
- Soil Column Disposal Site
- Sonoma Country Day School (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Source Control Data Set (IBM mainframe storage management)
- Space Communication and Data Systems (US NASA)
- Space-Division Code Switch
- Speed Control Deactivation Switch (Ford Motor Company)
- Start Central Data System
- Stock Control and Distribution System
- Super Catalytic Decomposition System
- Southern California Douglas Soaring Association (aviation)
- Simcoe County District School Board (Canada)
- Sudbury Catholic District School Board
- Suffolk County Deputy Sheriff's Benevolent Association, Inc. (Medford, NY)
- Subacute Combined Degeneration of the Spinal Cord
- South Carolina Department of Social Services
- Suffolk County Department of Social Services (New York)
- Scottish Cot Death Trust (UK)
- Seattle Civic Dance Theatre (Seattle, WA)
- Self Care Deficit Theory (nursing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Subarcuate venous malformation causing audio-vestibular symptoms similar to those in superior canal dehiscence syndrome.
The second edition also features new information on superior canal dehiscence syndrome and facial reanimation surgery.