The SABRE Awards recognize programs for Superior Achievement in Branding and Reputation.
What does SABRE stand for?
SABRE stands for Superior Achievement in Branding and Reputation (Scotland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SABRE
We have 17 other meanings of SABRE in our Acronym Attic
- Semi-Automated Business Reservations Environment
- Semi-Automatic Business-Related Environment
- Serious Adverse Blood Reactions and Events (reporting system; UK Blood Safety and Quality Regulations)
- Shallow-water Assault Breaching System
- Single Access Bilateral Resources Enterprise
- Single Army Battlefield Requirements Evaluator
- Society for All British Road Enthusiasts
- Software Architecture Based Requirements Engineering
- Space Agricultural Biology Research and Education Institute (NASA)
- Store Access Bus Recording Equipment
- Supplier Advanced Business Relationship (Aerospace)
- Supply Analysis for Better Responsiveness & Effectiveness
- Supporting Britain's Reservists and Employers
- Surveillance and Automated Business Reporting Engine
- Synergistic Air-Breathing Rocket Engine (Reaction Engines Ltd.)
- Ship Alteration Budget Reporting and Evaluation System
- South African Banking Risk Information Centre
- SADC (Southern Africa Development Community) Bean Research Network
- Space Atmospheric Burst Reporting System
- Standard Accounting, Budgeting and Reporting System