EPA's Superfund Accelerated Cleanup Model (SACM), and was designed and put out to bid in less than ten months from the time it was included on the National Priorities List.
What does SACM stand for?
SACM stands for Superfund Accelerated Cleanup Model
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SACM
We have 30 other meanings of SACM in our Acronym Attic
- Supreme Allied Commander Europe Atlantic Exercise
- Singapore Academy of Law Journal (Singapore Academy of Law, Singapore)
- Strategic Air Command Liaison Officer
- Semi-Automatic Command to Line Of Sight
- Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Smart Array Controller Monitor (Hewlett-Packard)
- Société Alsacienne de Constructions Mécaniques (French: Alsatian Society of Mechanical Engineering)
- Stand Alone Cable Modem
- Statistical Adiabatic Channel Method
- Solving A Computational Geometry Problem Using A Memetic Algorithm
- South African Colliery Managers Association
- Suppliers of Advanced Composite Materials Association (Arlington, VA; est. 1984)
- Strategic Air Command Memorial Amateur Radio Club (Bellevue, NE)
- Symposium on Access Control Models and Technologies
- San Angelo Community Medical Center (Texas)
- San Antonio College of Medical and Dental Assistance
- Site Activation Commander
- School of Aerospace, Civil and Mechanical Engineering
- Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second settlement was made under EPA's new Superfund Accelerated Cleanup Model program, which is intended to speed the cleanup of Superfund sites.