Research objectives and content The objectives of the project are: (1) Optimisation of High Temperature Semiconductors (HTS) dc- Superconducting Quantum Interference Devices (SQUIDs) device structures by submicron photolithography and ion beam etching in order to tune the critical current and enhance the dynamic resistance for application of APF.
What does SQID stand for?
SQID stands for Superconducting Quantum Interference Device
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SQID
We have 2 other meanings of SQID in our Acronym Attic
- Square Inch (measurement)
- Star Quality Images (Temecula, CA)
- Sterling/Rock Falls, Illinois (Airport Code)
- Submerged Quench Incinerator
- Super Quest Item (gaming)
- Surveys, Questionnaires, Interviews (data management firm; Canada)
- Systematic Quality Improvement
- Service Quality Improvement Council (Yale University; New Haven, CT)
- Semiconductor-Based Implementation of Quantum Information Devices
- Stormwater Quality Improvement Device (Australia)
- Satellite Quick Look Interactive Display System
- Science Question in Feminism (Sandra Harding book)
- Service, Quality, Innovation and Fun (business motto; Cohen and Company; various locations)
- Superconducting Quantum Interference Filters
- Security and Quantum Information Group (Technical University of Lisbon, Portugal)
- Supplier Quality Information Group (US Department of Energy)
- Simultaneous Quad Infrared Imaging Device
- Sieval Quality Interim Management (Netherlands)
- Square Inch (usually seen as SQ IN)
- Squid Ink
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company's MCG system is enabled through the use of an array of Superconducting Quantum Interference Devices (SQUIDS) and has received FDA clearance, the CE Mark for Europe and approved for sale in Russia and China.
The amount of' iron in each patient's liver was measured noninvasively using a superconducting quantum interference device.
The technology uses Superconducting Quantum Interference Devices (SQUIDs) and non-toxic iron oxide nanoparticles to find and measure cancer and to develop new biomarkers for targeting specific cancers.
The Company's MCG system is enabled through the use of an array of Superconducting Quantum Interference Devices (SQUIDS) and has received FDA clearance, the CE Mark for Europe and approved for sale in Russia and China.
In this research paper, the scientists show that a magnetic field-pulsed microwave transmission line containing an array of superconducting quantum interference devices, or SQUIDs, not only reproduces physics analogous to that of a radiating black hole, but does so in a system where the high energy and quantum mechanical properties are well understood and can be directly controlled in the laboratory.
Extraordinarily sensitive to changes in electromagnetic fields, such junctions lie at the heart of SQUIDs, superconducting quantum interference devices used for mapping tiny variations in magnetic fields, whether in geological formations or in the human brain.
New research published in BioMed Central's open access journal Breast Cancer Research has highlighted a new and more sensitive method using tumor-targeted magnetic nanoprobes and superconducting quantum interference device (SQUID) sensors, the core of Senior Scientific's technology.