On behalf of superannuation funds and other institutional clients, QIC handles diversified global portfolios of infrastructure investments.
What does SAF stand for?
SAF stands for Superannuation Funds
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SAF
We have 317 other meanings of SAF in our Acronym Attic
- Stuck-At Fault
- Student Assistance Fund (various locations)
- Students for Academic Freedom
- Study Abroad Fellowship (various universities)
- Study Abroad Foundation
- Subject to Availability of Funds
- Submerged Aeration Filter (waste water treatment)
- Submerged Arc Furnace
- Subnetwork Access Facility
- Summer Arts Festival (various locations)
- Supplementary Application Form (university admissions)
- Support Action Form
- Surficial Amorphous Films
- Sustainable Agri-Forest
- Svenska Arbetsgivareföreningen (Association of Swedish Employers)
- Swedish Armed Forces
- Swedish Employers' Confederation
- Swiss AIDS Federation (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Swiss Armed Forces
- Symmetry-Adapted Function
Samples in periodicals archive:
Self-Managed Super Funds are one such scheme whereby a group of individuals or corporate bodies can set up and operate Self Managed Superannuation Funds under a trusteeship structure.
The bank has named a former chairman of the Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia (ASFA), Glen Saunders, to the position.
it is compulsory * it is generally linked directly to your employment * superannuation funds that hold and invest your money are regulated and subject to many rules and laws * your superannuation money is taxed in a specific way, and * most of the savings cannot be accessed before retirement.
A coalition of superannuation funds is collaborating through the BT Governance Advisory Service (GAS) to improve corporate environmental performance.
The total assets of superannuation funds grew from $32 billion in June 1983 to $495.
Superannuation funds are the equivalent of defined contribution plans in the U.
Almost $4 billion of the year's income was from interest on the superannuation funds.