Sports cars with prices above 100,000 euros (125,000 dollars), such as the new Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 Super Veloce, inevitably capture minds in search of escape from economic gloom.
What does SV stand for?
SV stands for Super Veloce (Lamborghini)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SV
We have 61 other meanings of SV in our Acronym Attic
- Sub Verbo (Latin: Under the Word, Under the Heading of)
- Subclavian Vein
- Submarine Radar (submarine radar)
- Suceava County (Romania)
- Sudden Victory (wrestling)
- Süddeutscher Verlag (German publisher)
- Suggested Viewing
- Summer Vacation
- Sun Valley High School (Aston, Pennsylvania)
- Super Value
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other Finalists Considered: Lamborghini LP670-4 Super Veloce, Alfa Mito GTA, Fiat 500C, Mini JCW Cabrio For more information on the Editors' Choice Awards, past winners and extensive Geneva motor show coverage, visit autoweek.