This certified Super Ultra-Low Emission Vehicle II (SULEV II) also features an available Advanced Parking Guidance System, the world's first LED headlamps for low-beam use and a Dual-swivel Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS).
What does SULEV stand for?
SULEV stands for Super Ultra-Low Emission Vehicle
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Small Unit Leadership Course (US Marine Corps)
- Southern University Law Center (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Staffordshire University Lichfield Centre (UK)
- State University Library Council (Florida)
- Steelcase University Learning Center (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies (Sweden)
- Special Use Land Designation (Alaska Department of Natural Resources)
- Safe, Useful Life expectancy (arboricultural risk assessment)
- Small Unit Leader Evaluation (USMC)
- Survey of Unit Level Employment Practices (People Report)
- Scottish Union Learning Fund (UK; in-work training)
- Short Ugly Little Fellow (polite slang for US Navy A-7)
- Speedball Up-Range Launch Facility
- Sulfhemoglobin (form of hemoglobin)
- Small Unit Leaders Guide to Counterinsurgency
- Small Users Liaison Group (UK)
- Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internship (US Department of Energy undergraduate research program)
- Schul Und Lernkultur Im Medienzeitalter (German: School and Learning in the Media Age)
- Sustainable Urban Landscape Information Series
- Sprache Und Literatur Japans (German: Japanese Language And Literature; Bochum Ruhr University; Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The University of Wisconsin-Madison won first place by reengineering a 2002 Ford Explorer with a compression-ignition engine and advanced catalyst system capable of super ultra-low emission vehicle (SULEV) level emissions.
The 2001 Civic GX, powered by a dedicated compressed natural gas engine, is certified as a Super Ultra-Low Emission Vehicle (SULEV) - emitting 96 percent less hydrocarbons than an average passenger car.
A Super Ultra-Low Emission Vehicle (SULEV)/Tier 2-BIN 3 emissions rating is expected.
The 2001 Civic GX, powered by a dedicated compressed natural gas engine, is certified as a Super Ultra-Low Emission Vehicle (SULEV) -- emitting 96 percent less hydrocarbons than an average passenger car.