I take 60-year-old Brummy Keith's pounds 5 when I beat his score on Super Mario Land on the in-flight consoles.
What does SML stand for?
SML stands for Super Mario Land (video game)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SML
We have 226 other meanings of SML in our Acronym Attic
- Storage Management Lifecycle
- Storage Media Library
- Strasser Marigaux Lemaire (French instrument manufacturer)
- Strategic Missile Launcher (gaming; Supreme Commander)
- Structured Modeling Language (entity relationship models)
- Student Math League (various locations)
- Substance Markup Language (food ontology)
- Summer Mountain Leader
- Suncorp Metway Ltd (banking and insurance company in Queensland, Australia)
- Suomen Musiikkioppilaitosten Liitto (Finnish: Association of Finnish Music Schools)
- Super Mario Långben (clan)
- Support Material List
- Surface Mixed Layer
- Survey of Mortgage Lenders (UK)
- Swaraj Mazda Limited (India)
- Swiss Mobiliar League (German: Swiss Furniture League; floorball)
- Symbolic Machine Language
- Synchronized Markup Language (computing)
- Synchronous Maintenance Link (Alcatel)
- Syndicat des Médecins Libéraux (French: Liberals Medical Union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yoshi A LOVEABLE dino who began life as a character in Super Mario Land for the SNES, before starring in his own N64 game Yoshi's Story.
In support, "Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3," is the sequel to the most successful Game Boy game to date, "Super Mario Land 2.