Our development efforts, sponsored by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) Super High Efficiency Diode Sources (SHEDS) Program, continue to yield outstanding results," said Manoj Kanskar, vice president of Research and Development at Alfalight.
What does SHEDS stand for?
SHEDS stands for Super High Efficiency Diode Sources (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency; US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SHEDS
- Safety, Health and Environmental Division (various organizations)
- Sealed Housing Evaporative Determination
- SMPTE Hybrid Elimination Device
- Social Health Education Development
- Special Handling and Evaluation Detachment
- Stem cells from Human Exfoliated Deciduous teeth
- Sweet Home Economic Development Group (Oregon)
- Ship/Helicopter Extended Delivery System
- Social Health Education Development Society
- Stochastic Human Exposure and Dose Simulation (US EPA)
- Soin Hezkuntzako Euskal Erakundea
- Scottish Higher Education Enhancement Committee
- Scanning High-Energy Electron Diffraction
- Secure and Harmonised European Electronic Logbook
- Sleep, Hygiene, Education, Exercise & Nutrition
- Skin, Head, Eyes, Ears, Nose & Throat (medical)
- State Higher Education Executive Officers
- Search for the High-Energy Extragalactic Population (international space study)
- Society for Health, Education, Environment and Peace (Indonesia)
- Stockholm Heart Epidemiology Program (Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One such program is the Super High Efficiency Diode Sources (SHEDS) program, in which Alfalight achieved world-record diode performance and recently qualified for additional funding from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).
4 million in funding for Phase II of the Super High Efficiency Diode Sources (SHEDS) program, sponsored by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).