It was the third super grid transformer which being transported for Gwynt y Mor's offshore development to the substation on St Asaph Business Park.
What does SGT stand for?
SGT stands for Super Grid Transformer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SGT
We have 86 other meanings of SGT in our Acronym Attic
- Silica Gel Treated
- Singapore Times
- Sissy GUI Tool
- Small Gas Turbine
- Small Group Teaching
- Smart Grid Technology
- Stadi di Gruppo di Transito
- Stained Glass Theatre (Ozark, MO)
- Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies, Inc.
- Submandibular Gland Transfer
- Superglue and Talcum Powder (ersatz modeling glue)
- Surrounding Gate Transistor
- Syndrome de Gilles de la Tourette
- Scotia-Glenville Teachers' Association (New York)
- Scottish Gypsy/Traveller Association (UK)
- Servo Gear Train Assembly
- Shanghai Garment Trade Association (China)
- Smart Growth Technical Assistance (grants)
- Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay (Japan)
- Slash Gash Terror Crew (Blood on the Dance Floor band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Works will include the installation of a new super grid transformer to support the connection of the Sheringham Shoal 315 mega watts offshore wind farm.
THREE multi-million pound super grid transformers weighing almost 300 tonnes each are being transported along the A55.