FOR your chance to experience what's on offer check out our super comp below or visit www.
What does S/C stand for?
S/C stands for Super Comp (drag racing class)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of S/C
We have 359 other meanings of S/C in our Acronym Attic
- Signal Conditioning
- Solid Carbide (machining industry)
- Splitter/Combiner (telecommunications)
- Statement of Charges
- Step Climb (aviation)
- Success/Communication (Toastmasters Program)
- Supercharger (automobiles)
- Service & Command-Unique
- Sensor/Controller/Actuator (chain graph)
- Signal Conditioning Enclosure
- Signal to C-Notched Noise (Sprint)
- Space-Based Global Change Observing System
- Chief of Protocol
- Office of the Secretary of State/Office of the Coordinator for Reconstruction and Stabilization (US State Department)
- Department of State Office of the Coordinator for Counterterrorism
- Same Difference
Samples in periodicals archive:
DeJoria drag raced successfully in the NHRA Super Gas, Super Comp, and Top Alcohol Funny Car series before joining the Toyota team in late 2011.
80 Index race in a Yas Super Comp in style from Qassin Rakan.
where SUPER COMPS are our speciality * custom color rubdown transfers * Pantone color proofing * screen printing * vinyl graphics * photo and film props pick-up and delivery available Your Color Imaging Specialists for more information call Anita at (313)347-0271 You should see this ad in color
It will be driven by Paul Marston in the UK Super Comp Championships, as well as appearing at selected motoring events.
The highlight of the day for Bell employees was the chance to meet and get autographs from the driver of the Menards/MTS dragster, former NHRA Super Comp champion "Fast Jack" Beckman.
We have just taken delivery of our unique three-seat Super Comp dragster, which will be available for public rides and training, and four new single-seat Super Comps will be used for training purposes and offered for rental to qualified drivers.
Other local winners included Rancho Cucamonga's Brian McClanahan in Stock Eliminator and Thomas Bayer from Fontana in Super Comp.