SunTrust Banks, Inc (NYSE: STI) and Citigroup, Inc's (NYSE: C) Global Transaction Services (Citi) business have formed a trade alliance.
What does STI stand for?
STI stands for Suntrust Banks, Inc (stock symbol)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STI
We have 311 other meanings of STI in our Acronym Attic
- Subaru Technica International
- Subaru Tecnica International (Tokyo, Japan)
- Subaru Turbo Israel (Israel)
- Subject to Inspection (real estate)
- Subrate Transmit Interchange (AT&T)
- Subterranean Target Identification
- Summer Theater Institute
- Summer Transportation Institute (educational program; US DOT)
- Summing Telephone Interface
- Sunny Tech Inc. (computer company)
- Suomen Teologinen Instituutti (Finland)
- Superconductor Technologies Inc.
- Surveillance Test Interval
- Sustainable Travel International
- Swiss Tropical Institute
- Syktyvkar Timber Institute (Komi Republic, Russia)
- Symbol Technologies, Inc.
- System Technology Institute
- System Tray Icon (software)
- Star Trek, first movie / Star Trek - The Motion Picture
Samples in periodicals archive:
today announced it has signed a long-term agreement with Atlanta-based SunTrust Banks, Inc.
11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of SunTrust Banks, Inc.
BOSTON -- The First Marblehead Corporation (NYSE:FMD), a leading provider of outsourcing services for private, non-governmental education lending, today announced an agreement to expand its private student loan services to SunTrust Education Loans, a unit of SunTrust Banks, Inc.
ACI Worldwide (Nasdaq:TSAI), a leading international provider of enterprise e-payment solutions, today announced that SunTrust Banks, Inc.
ATLANTA -- The S1 Business Banking solution from S1 Corporation (NASDAQ:SONE), a leading provider of integrated front-office applications for financial institutions, has been deployed by SunTrust Banks, Inc.
ATLANTA, May 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SunTrust Banks, Inc.
CONVERGE '05 provided a unique opportunity to talk with other business and technology professionals about their enterprise provisioning projects and goals," said Tim Callahan, vice president and manager of access control and support services for SunTrust Banks, Inc.