Middleton, from the Heart and Stroke Foundation Centre for Stroke Recovery, Sunnybrook Research Institute, Toronto, and colleagues utilized data from the Health, Aging, and Body Composition study, an ongoing prospective cohort study.
What does SRI stand for?
SRI stands for Sunnybrook Research Institute (Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, Toronto, ON, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRI
We have 326 other meanings of SRI in our Acronym Attic
- Statistical Reference Index (resource)
- Steady Receive Indication
- Steel Recycling Institute
- Storeroom Item
- Strategic Research Institute (various locations)
- Student Radio Initiative
- Student Recruitment and International (Australia)
- Sud Robinetterie Industrie (French: South Taps Industry; est. 1978)
- Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd. (Japan)
- Summer Research Internship (various schools)
- Supplier Registration Information
- Supply Requisition Inquiry
- surveillance, reconnaissance, and intelligence (US Marine Corps)
- Survey Research Indonesia
- Sustainable Responsible Investment (various organizations)
- Swiss Radio International
- Symptomatic Respiratory Infection (medical disorder)
- Syndicat des Régies Internet (French: Union of Internet Boards)
- System Reliability Institute
- System Rice Intensification
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul Van Slyke at Sunnybrook Research Institute, is one of our most exciting discoveries.
Author Affiliation(s):  Division of Medical Oncology, Department of Medicine, Sunnybrook Odette Cancer Centre, and Molecular and Cellular Biology Research, Sunnybrook Research Institute, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON;  Division of Medical Oncology, Department of Medicine, Sunnybrook Odette Cancer Centre, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON Correspondence: Dr.