6 /PRNewswire/ -- Toronto Sunnybrook Regional Cancer Centre (TSRCC), the Cancer Program at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, is purchasing innovative Elekta cancer treatment systems that will offer significantly greater treatment accuracy for radiotherapy.
What does SRCC stand for?
SRCC stands for Sunnybrook Regional Cancer Centre (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRCC
We have 35 other meanings of SRCC in our Acronym Attic
- Standard Rotary Club Constitution
- Standing Rock Community College
- Statistics Research and Constancy Centre (Hong Kong)
- Statistics Research and Consultancy Centre
- Steel Reinforced Cylinder Concrete
- Strawberry Ridge Computer Club
- strikes, riots and civil commotions
- Strikes, Riots, and Civil Commotion (insurance risk factor)
- Sub-Regional Consultative Commission
- Sun Ray Coal Company, Inc.
- Supply Readiness Control Center (USAF)
- Sussex Rural Community Council (UK)
- Swift Racing Car Constructors (UK)
- Sacramento Region Citizen Corps Council (California)
- Southend Radio Control Car Club (UK)
- Stark Regional Community Correction Center (Ohio)
- Student Resource Center College Edition
- Statistical Research Center for Complex Systems (Seoul National University; Seoul, South Korea)
- Single-Reference Coupled-Cluster with Single, Double, and Triple Excitations
- Siskiyou Resource Conservation District (Northern California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In January 1998 we met for the first time: members of a research team based at Toronto Sunnybrook Regional Cancer Centre, participants in Act II Studio (a seniors' theatre studies program at Ryerson University), two women with metastatic breast cancer (Jan and Mary Sue) and women active in the breast cancer community.
Toronto Sunnybrook Regional Cancer Centre (TSRCC), one of North America's largest cancer care centers, has purchased two Elekta Synergy[R] systems and will be one of the first centers in North America to install MOSAIQ[TM] Oncology PACS from IMPAC Medical Systems, Inc.
Initiated a phase II clinical trial in hormone refractory prostate cancer patients with GTI-2501, one of the Company's lead antisense drug candidates at the Sunnybrook Regional Cancer Centre in Toronto.
Lorus Therapeutics announced today that the clinical study for GTI-2501 for the treatment of hormone refractory prostate cancer has been initiated at the Toronto Sunnybrook Regional Cancer Centre.
The study, which was conducted in collaboration with the Toronto Sunnybrook Regional Cancer Centre (TSRCC), evaluated the effects of Vasogen's technology utilizing three treatment regimens.
Phase II clinical trials of GD0039 in patients with advanced or metastatic renal cell carcinoma and 5-FU resistant colorectal cancer have been underway since September and November 1998, respectively, at Sunnybrook Regional Cancer Centre in Toronto and the Group Health Centre in Sault Ste.