Those are plovers because their bills are very short," explained Chan, the assistant director at the 130-hectare (321-acre) Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve.
What does SBWR stand for?
SBWR stands for Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve (est. 1989; Singapore)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SBWR
- Site-Based Waiting List (US Housing and Urban Development)
- So Bald Wie Möglich (German; As Soon As Possible)
- Soil-Borne Wheat Mosaic (plant virus)
- South Bayside Waste Management Authority (California)
- Soil-Borne Wheat Mosaic Virus
- Small Business and Work Opportunity Tax Act of 2007
- Saginaw Bay Writing Project (est. 1993; Michigan)
- Small Business Waste Program (various locations)
- Simplified Boiling Water Reactor
- South Bay Water Recycling (Environmental Services; San Jose, CA)
- Snyderville Basin Water Reclamation District (Park City, UT)
- South Bay Water Reclamation Plant (San Diego, CA)
- South Bay Water Recycling Program (San Francisco, CA)
- Simultaneous Buffer and Wire Sizing
- Singapore Buddhist Welfare Services (Singapore)
- Sjögestad Beer and Whisky Society (Sjögestad; Sweden)
- Scaled Bi-orthogonal Wavelet Transform
- Strength Boost Welding Technology (DT-Swiss)
- Sounds Better With Us (French music website)
- Stichting Beschermende Woonvormen Utrecht (Dutch: Utrecht Foundation for Supervised Accommodation; psychiatric coaching; Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some 50 seedlings have been planted back at Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve and two plants flowered in May 2009.
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] OBSERVATIONS I observed a Pied Fantail (Rhipidura javanica) feeding a fledgling Rusty-breasted Cuckoo (Cacomantis sepulcralis) on 11 August 2007 in Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve, Singapore.