What does SSÍ stand for?
SSÍ stands for Sundsambands Íslands (Iceland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Surprise Security Inspection
- Survey Sampling International
- Suspect Site Inspection
- Sustainable Salmon Initiative
- Sustaining Support Increment
- Synchronous Serial Line Interface
- Synthesis Solutions, Inc.
- System Standards Inc. (Philippines)
- Système de Sécurité Incendie (French: Fire Safety System)
- Systems and Synchronous, Inc
- Science Software Integration and Test
- Simple Screening Instrument for Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse
- Supplemental Security Income - Colorado Supplement
- Shoulder Sleeve Insignia-Former Wartime Service (US Army)
- Synthetic Sentence Identification with Ipsilateral Competing Message
- Security Seal Industry Association (UK)
- Shoe Service Institute of America
- Signal Strength Indication of the Acknowledge (frames)
- Single-Stage Implosion Assembled
- SnowSports Industries America