WWE HEAT Sunday Night HEAT moves from sister network MTV to TNN starting Sunday, April 6.
What does SNH stand for?
SNH stands for Sunday Night Heat (wrestling)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SNH
We have 28 other meanings of SNH in our Acronym Attic
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Seto No Hanayome (Japanese manga series)
- Sierra Nevada House (hotel and restaurant; Coloma, CA)
- Société de Natation de Haguenau (French: Haguenau Swimming Society; France)
- Société Nationale des Hydrocarbures (French: National Hydrocarbons Corporation)
- Société Nouvelle Hydraulique (French: New Hydraulics Corporation)
- Society for Netherlandic History
- Southern New Hampshire
- State Netball Hockey Centre (Melbourne, Australia)
- Stichting Nederlandse Hartpatiënten (Dutch: Dutch Heart Foundation)
- Sequoia Natural History Association (Three Rivers, CA)
- Singapore National Heart Association
- System of National Health Accounts
- Safety Net Hospital Alliance of Florida
- Scotland's New Homebuyer (website)
- Swaziland National Housing Board (est. 1988)
- Swedish National Heritage Board
- Southern Nevada Home Builders Association
- Société Nationale des Habitations À Bon Marché (French: National Union of Affordable Housing; Luxembourg)
- Saturday Neighborhood Health Clinic (St. Louis, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sunday Night Heat first premiered in August 1998, and began airing on MTV in September 2000 as part of WWE's strategic alliance with Viacom.
Hosted by The Coach(TM) and Al Snow(R), Sunday Night Heat features original matches and Superstar highlights of the hottest mat action and interviews Monday Night RAW has to offer
Channel 4 will broadcast 52 hours of WWF Sunday Night Heat, seen domestically on cable on USA Network on Sundays at 7-8 PM; and four, exclusive 2.
WWF Halftime Heat replaces the regularly scheduled WWF Sunday Night Heat.
Since then, ICP has traveled cross country with the WWF, repeatedly appearing on its Monday Night Raw, Sunday Night Heat and Shotgun series.
Wrestle as an individual or tag team and work your way to the title in Career mode including a full WWF season from House shows to TV shows such as Monday Night Raw and Sunday Night Heat to the ultimate Pay Per View Event; Wrestlemania
16, 1998-- Band Gears Up To Launch Greatest Hits Tour October 21 Multi-platinum rockers Motley Crue will be making special appearances on World Wrestling Federation television programs, RAW IS WAR (Mondays, 9:00PM EST / 8:00PM CST) and SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT (Sundays, 7:00PM EST / 6:00PM CST) on October 19, 25 and 26.