Now teens are standing up and saying enough is enough: students from Suncoast Community High School in Riviera Beach, Fla.
What does SCHS stand for?
SCHS stands for Suncoast Community High School (Florida)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCHS
We have 84 other meanings of SCHS in our Acronym Attic
- Singapore Chinese Health Study
- Smith-Cotton High School (Sedalia, MO)
- South Carleton High School (Richmond, Ontario)
- South Carroll High School
- South Charleston High School (South Charleston, West Virginia)
- Special Child Health Services (New Jersey)
- Spruce Creek High School (Port Orange, FL)
- St Cloud High School (Florida)
- Station Camp High School (Gallatin, TN)
- Steele Canyon High School (Spring Valley, CA)
- Supreme Court Historical Society
- Sussex Central High School (Virginia)
- Senior Citizen Home Safety Association (Hong Kong)
- State Center for Health Statistics Administration (Department of Health; Washington, DC)
- Seminole County Healthy Start Coalition
- South Carolina Health Sciences Collaborative
- South Coast Health Services Consortium (Australia)
- Standing Committee on Health and Social Care (Kardzhali, Bulgaria)
- South Carolina High School League
- Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Services Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
Miranda Rosenberg is a junior at Suncoast Community High School in Riviera Beach, Fla.
Parker Elementary School, Stuart (Martin County) * Deerfield Beach Middle School (Broward County) * SunCoast Community High School, Riviera Beach (Palm Beach County) Florida Power & Light Company Florida Power & Light Company (FPL) is the largest electric utility in Florida and one of the largest rate-regulated utilities in the United States.
Mylo, a senior at Suncoast Community High School in Riviera Beach and a member of the Palm Beach County 4-H in West Palm Beach, developed a health education program that has been implemented by 4-H groups across Florida to teach young people the importance of eating nutritiously, exercising regularly, and spending less time in front of TV and computer screens.
Mylo, a senior at Suncoast Community High School in Riviera Beach, developed a health education program that has been implemented by 4-H groups across Florida to teach young people the importance of eating nutritiously, exercising regularly, and spending less time in front of TV and computer screens.
Lakewood High School, Center for Advanced Technologies Pinellas County School District Ricky Ly Suncoast Community High School School District of Palm Beach County Georgia Rodrigus Molden Benjamin E.
Irby of Dover Elementary School in Dover; David Edward Williams of Suncoast Community High School in Riviera Beach; Sonya M.