JANUARY IS NATIONAL BLOOD DONOR NONTH Suncoast Communities Blood Bank supplies 100 percent of the blood products and services for Sarasota Memorial Healthcare System, Manatee Memorial Hospital, Lakewood Ranch Medical Center, Doctors Hospital of Sarasota, Bayflite 2 and many more Florida medical services, including the only Level III neonatal intensive care nursery in the region.
What does SCBB stand for?
SCBB stands for Suncoast Communities Blood Bank (est. 1949; Sarasota, FL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCBB
We have 5 other meanings of SCBB in our Acronym Attic
- Summit County Builders Association (Colorado)
- Suncoast Compensation and Benefits Association
- Supreme Court Bar Association (India)
- Surrey County Badminton Association
- Sussex County Beekeepers Association (New Jersey)
- Sydney Charter Bus Australia (Sydney, Australia)
- South Carolina Bail Agents Association
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Singapore Cord Blood Bank (Singapore)
- Stereotaxic Core Breast Biopsy (mammography)
- Symposium of Computations in Bioinformatics and Bioscience
- System Control Block Base
- South Carolina Bed and Breakfast Association
- Sonoma County Belly Boat Bass Club
- Société Canadienne de Biochimie et de Biologie Moléculaire et Cellulaire (Canadian Society of Biochemistry and Molecular & Cell Biology)
- Southern California BBQ Association
- Series Connected Buck-Boost Regulator
- Scarborough Chinese Baptist Church
- Scarsdale Community Baptist Church (Scarsdale, New York)
- Science Council of British Columbia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sarasota Hospital and Suncoast Communities Blood Bank utilized Global Med technology to strengthen their operating partnership.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] $260,517 A fully equipped bloodmobile for Suncoast Communities Blood Bank.
BULLETIN BOARD: GLOB) ("Global Med" or the "Company"), has signed an agreement with Suncoast Communities Blood Bank ("SCBB") to provide its SafeTrace(R) donor management system to all SCBB facilities.