amp;#8221; The first beneficiary of the new "One for One" program is the Sun Valley Adaptive Sports Unified Sports program.
What does SVAS stand for?
SVAS stands for Sun Valley Adaptive Sports (Ketchum, ID)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SVAS
We have 5 other meanings of SVAS in our Acronym Attic
- Submarine Veterans Amateur Radio Association
- Society for Voluntary Action Revitalisation and Justice (India)
- Sandusky Valley Amateur Radio Club (Fremont, Ohio)
- Susquehanna Valley Amateur Radio Club (Pennsylvania)
- Swedish Veterinary Antimicrobial Resistance Monitoring (scientific study)
- Sacramento Valley Astronomical Society (California)
- Segmented Visual Analogue Scale (lithium studies)
- Shuttleworth Veteran Aeroplane Society (UK)
- Silicon Valley Aquarium Society (California)
- Skeletal Variant Assay System
- Sun Valley Animal Shelter (Glendale, AZ)
- Supravalvular Aortic Stenosis
- Silicon Valley Association of Software Entrepreneurs
- Silicon Valley Association of Startup Enterpreneurs (South San Francisco, CA)
- Senior Victim Assistance Team (Colorado)
- Soil-Vegetation-Atmosphere Transfer model
- Synaptic Vesicle Amine Transporter (biochemistry)
- System Verification and Acceptance Test(ing)
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Snowshoeing is the "quiet" snow sport, according to Tom Iselin, Executive Director of Sun Valley Adaptive Sports in Ketchum, Idaho.
``Actually, I'm surprised,'' said Torres, who was most pleased that her effort meant a $10,000 check from People Magazine will be donated to Sun Valley Adaptive Sports, her specified charity.