the leading independent provider of services-oriented integration solutions, today announced the public Beta availability of ActiveWebflow Enterprise for IBM Corporation's WebSphere, BEA Systems' WebLogic and Sun Microsystems' Sun ONE application servers.
What does SOAS stand for?
SOAS stands for Sun One Application Server
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SOAS
We have 23 other meanings of SOAS in our Acronym Attic
- Significant Opportunities in Atmospheric Research and Science
- Society for Old Age Rational Suicide (UK)
- Society for the Optimization of Amateur Radio Service
- System-Wide Ongoing Assessment and Review Strategy
- Sarbanes-Oxley Advisory Services
- Satellite Oceanographic Analysis System
- School of Advanced Study (University of London; est. 1994)
- School of Oriental and African Studies (London, UK)
- Service-Oriented Architecture (computing)
- Special Operations ADP System
- Soul Of A Starving Artist (jewelry business)
- Southern Ohio Adult Soccer Association
- Southern Ohio Amateur Soccer Association
- State Owned Assets Supervision and Administration (China)
- Suicide on a Sunday Afternoon (band; defunct)
- Skies of Arcadia (Legends) Social Board (GameFAQs.com forum)
- Society of American Small Business
- Son of A Son of A Sailor (Jimmy Buffett song)
- Southern Oregon Adolescent Study and Treatment Center (est. 1977)
- Snakes on A Train (parody movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The long-awaited Sun One Application Server 7, Enterprise Edition will launch at September's Networks event following a major overhaul of the former iPlanet application server, integrating multiple code bases and achieving high-availability.
In addition, the Solaris 9 OE offers an integrated Sun ONE Application Server and Sun ONE Directory Server, along with access to the Oracle 8i database.
Supported platforms include BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, and Sun ONE Application Server, among others.
Since then, Linux support on AppManager has grown to address the complexity and scale of managing Web-based application infrastructures including: -- Application servers -- BEA WebLogic -- IBM WebSphere -- Sun ONE Application Server -- Oracle Application Server - NEW -- Web servers -- Apache -- IBM HTTP Server -- Sun ONE Web Server -- Database server -- Oracle RDBMS - NEW -- Messaging and middleware servers -- IBM WebSphere MQ -- Sendmail -- Tools and utilities -- WebTrends(R) Reporting Center -- Tivoli Storage Manager The AppManager(R) Web Console provides a unified Web interface to centrally manage Linux, UNIX and Windows platforms and applications from Netscape or Internet Explorer.
NetIQ already offers AppManager modules designed to address the complexity and scale of managing Web-based application infrastructures including: -- Application Servers -- BEA WebLogic -- IBM WebSphere -- Sun ONE Application Server -- Web Servers -- Apache -- IBM HTTP Server -- Sun ONE Web Server -- Messaging Servers -- IBM WebSphere MQ -- Infrastructure -- Sendmail -- Veritas NetBackup -- Sun ONE Portal Server -- Sun ONE Direct Server -- WebTrends Reporting Center Today, NetIQ is announcing the general availability of the following modules: -- BEA WebLogic Server 8.
Leveraging the benefits of the Sun ONE Application Server for customers, Documentum extends its range of supported Java[tm] 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE(TM)) technology-based application servers, offering customers freedom of choice in deploying content applications based on the Documentum ECM platform.
With their latest release tightly integrating with Sun ONE Studio 5, Standard Edition, our newly announced enterprise modular and extendable IDE product for Java, the developer community can now seamlessly develop enterprise class applications, encompassing model design to dynamic deployment to the Sun ONE Application Server as well as other industry leading Application Servers.