in 1986, where he worked in a series of progressively responsible roles including President of the Computer Systems Division, Chief Financial Officer of the $10 billion Sun Microsystems Computer Corporation, and Executive Vice President of Global Sales Operations.
What does SMCC stand for?
SMCC stands for Sun Microsystems Computer Corporation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SMCC
We have 167 other meanings of SMCC in our Acronym Attic
- Sports Motor Car Club
- Spring Mill Country Club (Ivyland, PA)
- St Mary's Canossian College (Hong Kong)
- St. Mary Catholic Central (Michigan)
- St. Mary Central Catholic (Sandusky, OH)
- State Movement Control Center
- Stepper Motor Cruise Control (throttle/autopilot systems)
- Strategic Mobile Command Center (US DoD)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Card Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Survivable Mobile Command Center
- Swiss Model Car Club
- Syro Malabar Church (Chicago, IL)
- Syro-Malankara Catholic Church (India)
- System Management Control Center (US FEMA)
- Santa Monica Canyon Civic Association
- San Mateo County Council of the Blind (California)
- Southeastern Massachusetts Community Concert Band (Ashland, MA)
- Saint Mary's County Camera Club
- Saint Moritz Cresta Camion Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Wall Street Journal credited his management skills as President of Sun Microsystems Computer Corporation in the stock turnaround of the computer and systems giant.
Jabbar spent more than 16 years in senior management positions at Sun Microsystems, including executive vice president and advisor to the CEO, executive vice president of global sales operations, president of the Computer Systems Division and vice president, chief financial officer and chief of staff of Sun Microsystems Computer Corporation.
7 /PRNewswire/ -- Computervision Corporation (NYSE: CVN) today announced the company's CADDS(R) 5 suite of design automation solutions will be available on the new Ultra(TM) 1 workstations from Sun Microsystems Computer Corporation.
Samper has been active in venture funding for the past four years and has previously served as Chairman and CEO of Cray Research, president of Sun Microsystems Computer Corporation, vice chairman and executive officer of Kodak as well as CEO of two start up companies.
SPARC Technology Business and Sun Microsystems Computer Corporation.
A Sun Microsystems board member since 1991, Samper was named president of Sun Microsystems Computer Corporation and corporate executive officer of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
; Roger Heinen, Senior Vice President, Developer Division, Microsoft Corporation; and John Gage, Director, Science Office, Sun Microsystems Computer Corporation.