and the GlassFish(TM) community, today announced the immediate availability of GlassFish V2, the next major version of the open source Java(TM) Platform Enterprise Edition (Java EE) 5 application server, and its commercially-supported counterpart, the Sun Java System Application Server 9.
What does SJSAS stand for?
SJSAS stands for Sun Java System Application Server (Sun Microsystems)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- St. Julian's School
- Stevens Johnson Syndrome (medical)
- Strategic Joint Staff
- Sudden Jihad Syndrome
- Sun Java System (computing)
- Swyer James Syndrome (lung disorder)
- Simplified Japanese Self-Perception Scale for Young Adults
- Schwartz-Jampel Syndrome, Type 1
- South Jeffco Sports Association (Littleton, CO)
- San Jose Search and Rescue (emergency response team; San Jose, CA)
- Sudden Jargon-Specific Brain Freeze
- San Jose Sailing Club (California)
- San Jose State College (now San José State University; California)
- San Juan Soccer Club (Puerto Rico)
- Saudi Joint Stock Company (Saudi Arabia)
- Social Justice and Social Change Research Group (University of Western Sydney; Australia)
- South Jersey Ski Club (Philadelphia, PA)
- State Joint-Stock Company
- San Juan School District (Carmichael, CA)
- St Joseph School District (Missouri)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The third edition covers the Java EE 5 platform and the Sun Java system application server 9.
0 LAMP technology to Java servers such as Apache Tomc at, BEA WebLogic, IBM Websphere, Sun Java System Application Server, and JBOSS.
Sun also plans to release the source code for agents to connect the web site authentication and web SSO technologies with the Sun Java System Web Server and Sun Java System Application Server.
Additional information on monitoring application performance in the Sun Java System Application Server with PerformaSure can be found at: http://developers.
0 LAMP technology to Java servers such as Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, IBM Websphere, Sun Java System Application Server, and JBOSS.
The quality and performance of DataDirect Technologies' suite of JDBC drivers are a critical addition to the Sun Java System Application Server family.
As part of Sun's ongoing commitment to improving interoperability with Microsoft products, Sun also announced plans to support WSIT in the next version of the Sun Java System Application Server.