Our customers in Latin America are operating in highly competitive markets and are increasingly looking to Sun Chemical to help them grow their businesses and succeed," said Gregory Lawson, president, Sun Chemical Latin America.
What does SCLA stand for?
SCLA stands for Sun Chemical Latin America
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCLA
We have 35 other meanings of SCLA in our Acronym Attic
- Southern California Logistics Airport (formerly George AFB)
- Southern Comparative Literature Association
- Spring Creek Lodge Academy (Thompson Falls, MT)
- State Criminal Lunatic Asylum (UK)
- State CSBG Lead Agencies
- Student Camp Leadership Academy (American Camp Association)
- Studio City Los Angeles
- Study Committee on Lawyer Advertising
- Subtraction cDNA Library Array
- Suffolk County Library Association (Bellport, NY)
- Supply Chain Leaders in Action (business forum)
- Sustainable Communities Leadership Academy (various locations)
- Syrian Clinical Laboratory Association (Syria)
- Supply Chain and Logistics Association of Australia
- Standing Committee on Legal Aid and Indigent Defendants (American Bar Association)
- State Council-Legislative Affairs Office (China)
- South County Large Animal Rescue (Somerset, CA)
- South Central Los Angeles Regional Center
- So-Called Liberal Blogosphere
- Southern Corn Leaf Beetle (insect)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lawson joined Sun Chemical in 2002 and shortly thereafter was appointed president, Sun Chemical Latin America, where he engineered a tremendous turnaround for that business.
For Sun Chemical Latin America (SCLA), the outlook is cautiously positive.
Under her leadership, Sun Chemical Latin America expanded its activities in the emerging markets of Latin America and the Caribbean.
The challenge is not growing the business; it's keeping it profitable," said Ursula Stevens, a corporate vice president for Sun Chemical Latin America, in Fort Lee, NJ.
All of Sun Chemical's divisions -- including the Colors Group, Kohl & Madden, Screen & Electrographics, Sun Chemical Europe, Sun Chemical Ink (GPI), Sun Chemical Latin America, and US Ink, along with the functional teams -- will report to Mr.
Stevens, corporate vice president and general manager, Latin America and Export at Sun Chemical Latin America.
Certain parts of Latin America are among the fastest growing ink markets in the world," said Ursula Stevens, vice president and general manager, Sun Chemical Latin America.