net; or Greg O'Connor-Read of Sumthing Else Music Works, +1-702-407-0935, greg@topdollarpr.
What does SEMW stand for?
SEMW stands for Sumthing Else Music Works (record label)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEMW
- Southeastern Michigan Transportation Authority
- Colorado State Emergency Medical and Trauma Advisory Council (Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment; Denver, CO)
- SPRINT Early Missile Test Radar
- Seibu Multiple Traffic Control System (Japan)
- Short Extravehicular Mobility Unit
- Soft Edge Matching Unit (projector function)
- Standard Earth Monetary Unit (proposed universal monetary standard)
- SEnter for Miljø- og UtviklingsTudier (Centre for Environment and Development Studies; Norway)
- Sociaal Economisch Maatschappelijk Verknipt (Dutch: Corporate Social Economic Cut; Netherlands)
- Shanghai Engineering Machine Works (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sumthing Else Music Works Announces Jesper Kyd's Original Score Now Available at Digital Download Music Stores NEW YORK -- Sumthing Else Music Works Inc.
The highly anticipated Volume Two soundtrack will be released on April 25th to US retail outlets through Nile Rodgers' Sumthing Else Music Works label http://www.