Also coming soon is a follow-up to the June 2000 ASCLS meeting, Summit on the Shortage of Clinical Laboratory Personnel, which included about 20 representatives from professional organizations.
What does SSCLP stand for?
SSCLP stands for Summit on the Shortage of Clinical Laboratory Personnel (American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Saturday School of Community Languages (est. 1978; Australia)
- Social Science Computing Laboratory
- Space Systems and Controls Lab
- Strategies for Success in Construction Lending
- Superconducting Super Collider Laboratory (Dallas, TX)
- Superconducting Supercollider
- Superconducting Supercollider Laboratory
- Society for the Study of the Crusades and the Latin East
- Stanford Society of Chicano Latino Engineers and Scientists
- Shared Source Common Language Infrastructure (Microsoft)
- South State Cooperative Library System (California)
- Sussex Street Community Legal Service inc (Australia)
- Servants of the Holy Heart of Mary (religious order)
- Simultaneous Source Control Managers
- Sisters of Saints Cyril and Methodius (Danville, PA)
- Site-Specific Crop Management (agriculture)
- Social Services Case Manager (Georgia)
- Society for Seventeenth Century Music
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Software Support Cost Model