Maleski announced today that Commonwealth Court has granted the request of the Insurance Department and Summit National Life Insurance Company (SNLIC) of Lancaster to place the financially troubled company into rehabilitation.
What does SNLIC stand for?
SNLIC stands for Summit National Life Insurance Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Standard Network Layer Data Unit
- Sous-Marin Nucléaire Lanceur d'Engins (French: Nuclear Powered Ballistic Missile Submarine)
- Sous-Marins Nucléaires Lanceurs d'Engins de Nouvelle Génération (French: Underwater Ballistic Missile of New Generation)
- Sandinista National Liberation Front
- Société de Neuropsychologie de Langue Française
- Special Naval Landing Forces (Japanese)
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital (est. 1967; Lincoln City, OR)
- State Network Leadership Institute (National Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies)
- Skin Necrosis or Limb Ischaemia
- Sandia National Laboratory Livermore
- Selah National Little League
- Severe Non-Lymphoid Leukemia
- Southwark Network for Lifelong Learning (UK)
- Spokane North Little League (youth baseball; Spokane, WA)
- Serous Neoplasm of Low Malignant Potential
- Sandia National Laboratory Nevada Test Site
- Sandia National Laboratories New Mexico
- Select Non-Linear Optics (software)
- Sadie Nash Leadership Project (Brooklyn, NY)