Tieken also serves on the Boards of Summa Health Systems, Inventure Place, and Summit Education Initiatives.
What does SEI stand for?
SEI stands for Summit Education Initiative (Ohio)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEI
We have 240 other meanings of SEI in our Acronym Attic
- Special Experience Identifier
- Specific Emitter Identification
- Statement of Economic Interest (various locations)
- Stock Exchange Interface
- Stockholm Environment Institute
- Strategic Emerging Industries
- Strategic Equity Investments (various companies)
- Structural Engineering Institute (ASCE)
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd (Japan)
- Summer Educational Institute (Art Libraries Society of North America)
- Supplemental Enhancement Information
- Supplementary Enhancement Information (digital TV)
- Support Equipment Illustration
- Support Equipment Installation
- Survey of Emotional Intelligence
- Sussex European Institute (UK)
- Sustainable Energy Initiative (various organizations)
- Sustainable Energy Institute
- Symposium on Electrical Insulation
- Systems and Electronics Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a board member of the Akron Community Foundation and Summit Education Initiative.
These include the Millennium Fund for Children, First Night Akron, the Coming Together Project, Summit Education Initiative and Harvest for Hunger.